BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 29 April 2011

LOVE IS HAUNTING ME...

TALK about love...im getting scared...dont know why but im always scare...i used to couple but now i hate couple because it always played my heart...sometimes love make us crazy but we didnt realise that...LOVE also can make we forget who we are...so if some of my friend out there know what im telling so u all better watch out...if we think love is so hard so we push it away for a little while..FOCUS what are we doing now....whether study or work..just focus...IF we think we can handle this matter of love then think about it...
SOMETIMES we need to understand ourself....     For me,i think i'd better not think about this love for a while because this is not the right time for me....i would prefer to study first,n make my dream come true...i am sure i can do it....
I WILL JUST NEED FOR MY FAMILY N FRIENDS TO SUPPORT ME....
IT WILL LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT WAYS....I'M SURE ABOUT THAT....
so we all just need to think n start to make the decision what is right and not right things for all of us to do.... 
THINK MY FRIEND !!!! THINK !!!!

0 comments: